- I have been in email contact with South Florida Sport Aviation and I am seriously debating purchasing their front seat covers, rear seats, overhead console, and headliner
- I got my list of question together to talk to Rhonda at Barrett Precision Engines tomorrow
- I started designing my matco parking brake valve bracket
- I started designing my wingtip landing lights
- I reserved our N number! 5412K for 05/04/12 (Our daughters Birthday) K for our last name. Also I like how one-two-kilo sounds. I can't wait to make that radio call. The process was pretty painless. I thought I had to mail in a written letter, but there is a website that you can both check if a number is available as well as pay your $10 dollars to reserve an available number. Done!
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
I spent tonight priming the interior structure of the left flap. While waiting for the primer to dry I got a couple of other things done: